People have always travelled for health and rejuvenation. But many people still wonder, “what are the benefits to choosing a retreat over a traditional holiday?”
The Global Wellness Institute recently reported that the self-care tourism is the world's fastest-growing travel sector – so there’s got to be something great about it, right?
Our specially curated retreats offer unforgettable experiences for both your mind and your body; transforming perspectives and giving incredible adventures in beautiful surroundings.
Today, we’re sharing 5 benefits of a wellness escape.
1. Disconnect – as the word ‘retreat’ suggests, you’ll be withdrawing from the stresses and distractions of everyday life. Give yourself the space to shift your focus to the smaller things and improve your physical and mental health.
2. Support – our professional, experienced teams will support and guide you in your efforts to reach your wellness goals. Whether you want to de-stress or lose some extra weight, they’ve got you covered.
3. Meet others – wellness retreats offer a great opportunity to meet and share your experiences with like-minded people. This also makes it easier to continue your health journey after the retreat, as doing activities with a friend encourages you to stick to your goals.
EXPERIENCE THE BENEFITS YOURSELF - Bali : 10th-17th Jan 2021
4. No planning needed – one way in which retreats help to facilitate rest and wellness is by taking all the stress out of regular holiday making. There’s no need to worry about things like commutes, reservations or scheduling – everything is taken care of.
5. Detox – at a retreat, you can detox yourself from non-nutritious foods in order to kickstart your health journey, but you’ll also have the opportunity to detox yourself from screens and the constant pressures of our smartphones.
If you’re ready to kickstart your journey to health and prosperity, learn more about our upcoming retreats today here and here. Our unique, holistic approach to wellness retreats aims to reset your mental habits, nervous system and thought processes to leave you feeling more confident about yourself, emotionally, and physically stronger.
Move with us retreats
CHECK OUT OUR UPCOMING RETREAT DESTINATIONS
Upcoming Destinations in 2020 & 2021