LOVE IS IN THE AIR! TRY SOME SELF-LOVE THIS VALENTINE'S DAY!
From all of us at Move With Us Retreats, we’d like to wish you a Happy Valentine’s Day! And as a special gift, we're offering 10% off our upcoming trip to Mallorca!
Click here to go to Mallorca Retreat Details
The concept of “self-love” is one we seem to be hearing more and more about these days. We live in a society where we are forced to constantly compare ourselves to others, strive for perfection and maintain the optimum work-life-social balance. Perhaps this is why it can be easy to forget to take time out for yourself.
Read on to see our thoughts on how you can simply and effectively practise self-love:
1: Surround yourself with the people and things you love – it might be a good chat with your best friend, a long cuddle with a pet or even just losing yourself in a good book. It is essential for your wellbeing to spend time around the things that make you happy at least once a week. No matter how busy your schedule gets, take time out.
2: Be kind to your body – achieving physical wellness can often feel a little overwhelming when balancing diet and exercise is easier said than done. Simplify things for yourself and take tiny steps – aim to drink more water, pick up a weekly yoga class or swap the takeaway for a healthier home cooked meal. The small changes we make can add up to making a huge difference.
3: Practice mindfulness – we may think mindfulness and meditation mean long hours sitting eyes-closed and cross-legged on the floor, but it doesn’t have to be. Simply taking 10 minutes to think of ten positive things about yourself while you’re in the shower or doing your hair can be a great boost towards loving yourself and all your amazing qualities.
Click here to see more Move With Us Destinations
4: Stop comparing – the grass is always greener. Remember that we are all on our own journey, and while other people’s achievements may look more impressive, your own accomplishments deserve just as much recognition, so celebrate them!
5: Book yourself on a retreat – a wellness-focused holiday is a great way to escape the pressures of everyday life and focus on no one else but yourself. Reacquaint yourself with your mind and body, relax in beautiful surroundings and remind yourself why you deserve it.
READY TO SHOW YOURSELF SOME SELF-LOVE? BOOK NOW AND ENJOY 10% OFF MALLORCA TRIPS!
Experience an unforgettable 5 nights in our luxury villa on the Balearic Island of Mallorca, notorious for its sandy white beaches, crystal clear waters and limestone mountains.
AND for a limited time, we're discounting the already great price by 10% just as a little gift to you!
Pay your deposit today and receive 10% off the final price
Click here for Mallorca Retreat details
Click here to book Mallorca and receive 10% off
Mallorca : 07th-12th May 2020
You’ll be treated to daily fitness + yoga sessions, 3 amazing meals per day crafted by our private chef, and plenty of opportunities to make new memories with fellow travellers – think surfing, paddle boarding, or simply relaxing in the pool.
Whether you're looking to kickstart your fitness journey, hit the reset button, or just escape to somewhere hot and beautiful, we have handpicked this location and villa to bring you an epic wellness adventure!
Book now to secure your spot, 10% off NOW! Experience an unforgettable 5 nights in our exclusive villa
Click here to go to Mallorca : 07th-12th May 2020
5 FEARS PEOPLE FACE WHEN BOOKING A RETREAT
When planning your getaway this year, it might not have been your first thought to consider booking a transforming stay at a wellness retreat. Perhaps you’re wondering who they are for, how much prior knowledge you’ll need or who you’ll go with. In reality, wellness retreats are a fantastic option for absolutely everyone wanting to relax and gain something valuable from their trip away.
Move with Us retreats offer unforgettable experiences for both your mind and your body; transforming perspectives and giving incredible adventures in beautiful surroundings. Here, they share 5 fears people face when booking a retreat and why you don’t need to worry before planning your stay.
CLICK here to see our UPCOMING DESTINATIONS
1. Going alone – it might seem a little overwhelming to those of us who are used to holidaying with friends and family, but a lot of people see more benefit from retreats by going alone. Get to know your inner self once more, become confident in your own company and give yourself an opportunity to meet new like-minded people.
2. Lacking experience – it’s a common misconception that you’ll need to be familiar with meditation or yoga to enjoy a wellness retreat. This simply isn’t true! Move with Us Retreats welcome visitors of all abilities, from total beginners to the pro’s, everyone will be accounted for.
3. Feeling unfit – there’s no need to worry if you don’t feel in your best shape. A retreat is the perfect opportunity to take the first step in improving your physical wellness. Taking time out to discover what you love about your body and what you’d like to gain could be the beginning you need.
4. A fear of switching off – jobs, emails and errands easily pile up on a day to day basis and the thought of throwing away your to-do list might be scary. But taking a step back, switching off and forgetting your daily stresses is an essential step towards self-love and growth that will benefit all areas of your life.
5. Will I get bored? – Absolutely not. Retreats offer you the opportunity to tailor your getaway exactly to your needs and interests. Decide for yourself what activities you get up to and how much or little you do of them. Surrounded by breath-taking scenery, beautiful accommodation and life-changing experiences, there is always something new to immerse yourself in.
More on Move with Us....
Click here to check out Move With Us Retreats
Move with Us retreats offer unforgettable experiences for both your mind and your body; transforming perspectives and giving you adventures that’ll benefit you for years to come.
Their unique, holistic approach to wellness retreats aims to reset your mental habits, nervous system and thought processes to leave you feeling more confident about yourself, emotionally, and physically stronger.
Meditations in the desert; relaxing escapes in the ice caves of Austria – their wellness escapes are unexpected and hand-picked, giving you the space to connect with yourself and your environment.
Click here to get more info on our upcoming Mallorca escape
Mallorca : 07th-12th May 2020
For a limited time we are giving a 10% discount on our Mallorca escape as a self love gift from Move With Us Retreats
Click here to book Mallorca and get your 10% discount. We only require a deposit to secure your space