The start of a new year often means change for people with New Year’s Resolutions. But as the weather becomes bleaker, our goals seem more and more impossible, and we lose motivation, it’s easy to slip back into old habits and totally give up. You may have had great intentions, but it all goes to waste if you only stick to your goals for 31 days. But before you slip straight back into your old ways, try these tips to stay motivated all throughout the year and keeping loving and caring for yourself in the way you should!
Move with Us retreats offer unforgettable experiences for both your mind and your body; transforming perspectives and giving incredible adventures in beautiful surroundings.
Click here to check out our upcoming Mallorca escape
Here are 5 ways to keep your good habits well into 2020.
1. Write down your original reasons – this will keep you constantly reminded of how you felt in that moment and why you decided to make the changes in the first place.
2. Record and track your progress – take photos and see how far you've already come. Changes can be hard to identify and can even be missed when they are consistent. We tend to convince ourselves it’s of no benefit or it simply is not working, but there’s often physical proof.
3. Set achievable and attainable goals – S.M.A.R.T goals are specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and time-based. Don't put too much pressure on yourselves. Start small and work your way up to something bigger – this will keep you motivated and regularly jumping over smaller hurdles.
4. Reset your mindset – being on this journey is more about having the right mindset before anything. It’s a marathon, not a sprint and this is not a quick fix it is a lifestyle change. If you have the right mindset you will achieve your goals.
5. Book yourself on a retreat – a wellness-focused holiday is a great way to get you excited about your lifestyle changes and give you a reward for all your efforts. Give yourself a goal to work towards and see if you can keep it up until you go on your trip.
Click here to checkout our Mallorca escape
Mallorca : 07th-12th May 2020
Move With Us Retreats are offering a 10% Spring offer on their upcoming Mallorca escape.
Click here to book now. We only require a deposit to secure your space
Move with Us retreats offer unforgettable experiences for both your mind and your body; transforming perspectives and giving you adventures that’ll benefit you for years to come.
Our unique, holistic approach to wellness retreats aims to reset your mental habits, nervous system and thought processes to leave you feeling more confident about yourself, emotionally, and physically stronger. Meditations in the desert; relaxing escapes in the ice caves of Austria – their wellness escapes are unexpected and hand-picked, giving you the space to connect with yourself and your environment.
Click here to check out our upcoming destinations for 2020
Wellness, as a concept, is becoming increasingly more important, and it’s a trend that’s expected to continue. So, what does the new year have in store?
As we learn more about our needs and the importance of self-investment, increasing numbers of health-focused services are coming into existence.
Here are our thoughts on 5 wellness trends for 2020.
1. Experiential wellness – wellness is not just an appointment anymore. It’s an event, an experience, and something that you want to do. Fitness, beauty and wellness services are all on the move; bringing the individual out of their comfort zone, both metaphorically and literally.
2. RnR – as simple as it may be, sleep is one of the most common barriers to living a healthy and productive life. Stress, poor habits and increased work pressures are limiting the time we’re spending getting our ZZZ’s, leading to a surge in products and services to counter this.
3. Emotional wellness – emotional wellness will be one of the biggest focuses of 2020. The ability to express yourself and acknowledge your feelings is a huge contributor to positive emotional and mental health.
EXPERIENCE IT FOR YOURSELF - Click here to see details for our Mallorca escape
Mallorca : 07th-12th May 2020
4. Workplace wellness – the wide-ranging benefits of wellness in the workplace are finally being understood. It’s not just employees who benefit from a happy, healthy workplace, but the employers, too, who enjoy plenty of benefits including greater productivity and satisfaction.
5. Integrative health – meditation, breathing, visualisation and guided imagery boost emotional wellness and promote physical and mental healing. This approach to health is a great complement to modern medicine, making it particularly popular with today’s health conscious professional.
2020 also has a few incredible adventures in store for us! Join the wellness trend and sign up for our upcoming adventure to the beautiful Mallorca in May 2020.
Click here to check out the details for our Mallorca Escape Mallorca : 07th-12th May 2020 - We have a self love offer for a limited time only. Get 10% off of the Mallorca escape if you book now. Only a deposit is required to secure your spot
Click here to book Mallorca
Experience an unforgettable 5 nights in our luxury villa on the Balearic Island of Mallorca, notorious for its sandy white beaches, crystal clear waters and limestone mountains.
Start your day with sunrise workouts, enjoy daily yoga sessions & workshops and then get your tan on while you take in the breathtaking panoramic views over our infinity pool. Whether you're looking to kickstart your fitness journey, hit the reset button, or just escape to somewhere hot and beautiful, we have handpicked this location and villa to bring you an epic wellness adventure.
Fancy another destination?
CLICK here TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER UPCOMING RETREAT DESTINATIONS
Upcoming Destinations in 2020 & 2021