When planning your getaway this year, it might not have been your first thought to consider booking a transforming stay at a wellness retreat. However, there are some tell-tale signs to look out for that indicate you’re in need of a retreat – ranging from fatigue to downright boredom.
Move with Us retreats offer unforgettable experiences for both your mind and your body; transforming perspectives and giving incredible adventures in beautiful surroundings.
Check out upcoming destinations by clicking here
Here, they share 5 signs you need a wellness retreat ASAP.
1. Feeling fatigued – do you wake up feeling sluggish? Does this feeling continue throughout the day? Fatigue can often be a sign that you are in need of a wellness retreat. Recharge your batteries and unwind for a few days.
2. Feeling stuck or bored of routine – doing the same thing every day can take its toll on you. A Move with Us wellness retreat can help boost your morale and get you back on track.
3. Experiencing anxiety – it's common to feel anxious or scared sometimes but if this feeling starts to affect your life a wellness retreat where you can take part in exercise activities can help you relax.
4. Feeling its time for a career or job change – do you feel ready for a career change, but not sure what else you could do – or where to start? Maybe your mind is clouded by the very things you do each day. Whether it is a change you need or just a break from it all, taking some time out for a wellness retreat can help you come to a conclusion.
5. Feeling overwhelmed and stressed from everyday life – if life is overwhelming you now, or has the tendency to do so at varying times a wellness retreat may be just what you need. It can help you change your perception of life and you attitude towards stress.
Morocco - 2-7th October - Click here for details
Bali - 10-17th January - Click here for details
Move with Us retreats offer unforgettable experiences for both your mind and your body; transforming perspectives and giving you adventures that’ll benefit you for years to come. Their unique, holistic approach to wellness retreats aims to reset your mental habits, nervous system and thought processes to leave you feeling more confident about yourself, emotionally, and physically stronger. Meditations in the desert; relaxing escapes in the ice caves of Austria – their wellness escapes are unexpected and hand-picked, giving you the space to connect with yourself and your environment.
Check out www.movewithusretreats.com
Want to receive fitness and wellness tips and get early access to all new destinations?
Subscribe to the newsletter here